Comfort H/S™ Night Guard
The Comfort H/S™ Night Guard is a proactive step in protecting your patient’s existing healthy teeth. This night guard is a customized appliance that fits over the upper or lower teeth during sleep that can offset the effects of bruxing or clenching while protecting the teeth from daily wear and tear.
Night guards can make a world of difference for your bruxing and grinding patients, alleviating pain and preventing further destruction of existing healthy dentition. The Comfort H/S™ Night Guard is the most widely prescribed night guard due to its comfort and fit. Two layers make up the Comfort H/S™ Night Guard: a 1 mm soft, comfortable polyurethane inner layer and a 3 mm hard, durable copolyester outer layer. The soft internal surface rests comfortably against the teeth and gums, while the hard occlusal surface provides durability and bonds with acrylic for easy modification.
All Oral Arts Costa Rica night guards are constructed to your occlusal plane specifications on the upper or lower arch. Each appliance will provide excellent fit and retention. All night guards come with a storage case to help maintain original shape for superior fit.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Soft polyurethane inner layer rests comfortably against the teeth and gums
- Hard, durable copolyester outer layer
- Indicated for severe bruxing/clenching
- Ideal for patients who are allergic to acrylics or metal
- Advanced wear on biting surfaces of teeth after years of clenching and grinding
- Vertical fracture caused by clenching
- Abfraction lesions due to grinding
- Brush and floss your teeth before placing the Comfort H/S Night Guard in your mouth.
- Do NOT soak the bite splint in mouthwash, denture cleaner or alcohol.
- Do NOT place the bite splint in hot or boiling water or expose to excessive heat (such as direct sunlight). This may distort the appliance.
- After use, rinse the bite splint with water and store dry.
- Clean the bite splint with soap and warm water only.
- If the bite splint becomes loose, tight or causes you any discomfort, contact your dentist immediately.