TCS iFLex Flexible Partial
iFlex is the perfect solution for partial dentures and unilaterals! This easy to use Polyolefin thermoplastic partial is not only highly aesthetic but clinically unbreakable.
Required Case Materials
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- For best results use lightweight alginate impression materials.
- Tooth and gingival shade
- Optional - Custom Impression Tray
- Partial dentures, unilaterals, and flippers
- Patients with allergies to monomer and nickel
- Presence of tori, oral cancer and cleft palate
- Polyolefin thermoplastic
- Clinically unbreakable
- Easy chairside adjustments
- Stain free
- Lightweight yet durable
- Ideal degree of flexibility
- High translucency
- Repairable and rebasable
- Biocompatible - BPA free, Monomer free, and hypoallergenic
Adjustment & Polishing Recommendations
- Use carbide burs for making small adjustments and TCS Brown Rubber Points to smooth adjusted areas. Use light pressure to avoid gouging the material.
- Soak the partial in very hot clean tap water for about 1 minute before initial insertion. When case cools to a tolerable temperature gently insert it into patient’s mouth. (This is only recommended for 1st insertion).